Any reference to “Esquire Group” or “Esquire” or “we” or “us” or “our” means Esquire Group, LLC, a Nevis Limited Liability Company, and/or the entities and/or companies associated and/or affiliated with Esquire Group, LLC.
Esquire Group is an international tax advisory and structuring firm. Esquire Group, LLC provides no services. Services are provided exclusively by the entities and/or companies associated and/or affiliated with Esquire Group, LLC.
We may collect information from you when you use this website, when you request information from us, engage us for services, interact with one of our employees, partners, shareholders, contractors, agents, or otherwise in the course of our business.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we may collect and process from you includes, but is not limited, to:
- Your personal identification information, including, but not limited, to: your name; date of birth; passport information; tax ID number; IP address; location; personal data relating to claims, court cases and convictions; tax compliance status; politically exposed person (PEP) status; personal data available in the public domain; and other information that may be necessary for us to provide services in compliance with our CDD process, AML/CFT, and legal and regulatory obligations;
- Your contact information, including, but not limited, to: your postal address; residential address; business address; e-mail address; and your home, work, and mobile telephone numbers;
- Your family relationships, including, but not limited, to: your marital status; the identity of your spouse; and the identity of your children;
- Your professional and employment information, including, but not limited, to: your level of education; professional qualifications; employment; employer’s name; and details of directorships and other offices which you hold;
- Financial information, sources of wealth, and your assets, including, but not limited, to: details of your assets; sources of wealth; shareholdings; your beneficial interest in assets and other entities; your income; your bank details; and your credit history; and/or
- Other information that may include a wide range of personal information, including, but not limited, to: information about employment; health; family issues and relationships; and regulatory status.
We may collect and process personal information about persons connected to you, such as through a family relationship, or through a professional, business, or other association.
We may collect and process your information if you are applying for a position with us, including, but not limited, to: your past employment; professional qualifications; education; nationality; immigration/residential status; opinions of third-parties; and publicly available information.
WHERE WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to the information you provide us, we obtain information from the following, non-exhaustive, list of source:
- Forms and documents you complete in relation to our services and the administration and management thereof;
- Information we gather through CDD;
- Information provided through any type of correspondence with us; and/or
- Information received from third-parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
Although you are not required to provide any of your information on the public areas of our website, you may do so by completing any of the forms found on our website or otherwise actively interacting with our website. See our Cookies Policy for more information. You may also provide us with your information by contacting us through email, telephone, or otherwise.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is primarily used by us in our provision of services to you. We will only use your information to:
- Conduct our administrative or operational processes;
- Provide and improve our services;
- Compile anonymous statistics;
- Perform a contract that we may have with you;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for legal proceedings;
- Process and respond to requests, enquiries, or complaints received from you or a person connected to you;
- Send you marketing materials;
- Provide you with personalised content;
- Invite you to events;
- For other business purposes; and/or
- To review and process your application in the event you are applying for a position with us.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Within Esquire Group
We share your information within Esquire Group.
Outside Esquire Group
We may also share your information outside Esquire Group, including, but not limited to, with:
- Third-party agents, suppliers, service providers, or contractors;
- Third-parties relevant to the services we provide;
- To the extent required by law, regulation, or court order; and/or
- In the event you are applying for a position with us, to seek references and confirmation of details you provided us.
We ensure your information is protected and transferred in accordance with applicable legal requirements if and when it is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). Contact us at email@example.com for more information about international transfers.
We give you the option to receive marketing from us on forms and/or other areas of interaction on our website. We may inform you by email, telephone, or other means of services or events we believe may be of interest to you.
You have the right not to have us market to you. If you would like us to stop marketing to you, please unsubscribe to the undesired communication or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURITY
Your information will be retained for as long as required:
- For the purposes for which it was collected;
- To establish or defend legal rights or obligations or to satisfy any reporting or accounting or other obligations; and/or
- As required by data protection laws and any other applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
We hold your information subject to appropriate security measures.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the following rights with respect to your information held and processed by us:
- The right to access and port your information;
- The right to rectify your information;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to revoke any consent you gave us to process your information;
- The right to request that your information be deleted;
- The right to object to the processing of your information; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with your Data Protection Authority.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com to exercise any of the above rights.
INACCURATE OR UPDATED INFORMATION
Please inform us of any corrections to or changes in your information as soon as possible. Failure to ensure the information we have is accurate may negatively affect our ability to provide you with services.
Please send any corrections to or changes in your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com with any questions.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice.
If any portion of this Policy is not enforceable, it shall be regarded as stricken and the remainder shall continue to be in full force and effect.